Fees & Billing
Leaves and Grass
Map of Collection Route
Senior Citizen Mandatory Trash Rate Form
You are here:
The monthly trash service
includes one polycart and
pickup service. Additional polycarts may be requested at a cost of $7 per month by calling 620-252-6124 or 620-252-6109.
The polycarts are picked up by a refuse truck with a fully automated arm. In order to better serve customers, the City of Coffeyville has provided the following guidelines:
• All polycarts must be placed at curbside before 5 a.m. on the scheduled day of collection.
• All trash must be contained in the City provided polycart.
• Polycarts should not be overfilled in order for the lid to close properly.
• Polycarts should be placed no more than 2 feet away from the curb or edge of the street with the lid opening facing the street and the handle facing the house. If there is more than one cart, allow 3 feet between carts.
• Place polycarts no closer than 5 feet from any vehicle, mailbox or fence. It is preferable if the cart is on the opposite side of driveway from the mailbox.
• All polycarts must be removed from the curb within 24 hours.
Powered by CivicPlus