Click to Home

Go To Search
History
Since World War II
The Coffeyville Municipal Airport was originally built during World War II as McGugin Field, an Army airbase and training complex. In 1946, after the end of the war, the area was conveyed by quitclaim deed to the City of Coffeyville.

Since that time various tracts of land have been conveyed from the City to different industries, and infrastructures were developed to support the needs of the industries.

Aviation History 
The Aviation Museum has many artifacts related to Coffeyville's Aviation History.
Aviation Museum