Request a Record

How to Request a Record
To request a public record, please submit a completed Open Record Form to the city clerk's office via email, via fax to 620-252-6175 or by mail at:
102 W Seventh Street
P.O. Box 1629
Coffeyville, KS 67337

Processing of Requests
Please make your request as specific as possible in order for the City to fill it quickly and accurately. Most records will be produced within three business days from the time the request is received. If the request is denied, you will receive a written explanation for the delay or denial.

For More Information
If you have any questions, please contact the City Clerk's office at 620-252-6108.

Please note:
You may also request an Open Record form from the City Clerk's Office if you are unable to download one online.