Hillcrest Golf Course Rules
- All players must register in the Pro Shop before teeing off.
- Each golfer must have bag and clubs.
- All players are expected to play 9 holes in two hours or less; 18 holes in four or less. In the interest of all, please play without delay.
- All players shall tee off from Number 1 tee box unless approved by Pro Shop.
- No more than 5 players in a group.
- Children under 14 shall be permitted on the course on weekdays only. At all other times they must be accompanied by an adult.
- Must be 18 years of age to rent a cart (no children are allowed to drive rental carts). Only 2 riders per cart.
- All players are expected to be properly attired, shirts should be worn at all times, only soft spikes or smooth soled tennis shoes shall be allowed on greens.
- All players are expected to repair ball marks, rake bunkers, replace divots and keep golf carts at least 60 feet away from greens and off hillsides.
- Players are expected to abide by the etiquette of the game of golf as it pertains to good conduct.
- No outside beer allowed on Hillcrest premises.
- All players are responsible for any damage caused by them to the person or property of others. The City of Coffeyville assumes no responsibility for such damage.
- No carts on par 3 fairways.
Out of bounds: fencing or white stakes
Printable copy (PDF)