2020 FARMER"S MARKET IS TO BE DETERMINED
CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES
Walter Johnson Park
401 Hargis Drive
May - October
Saturdays: 7 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Tuesdays: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Farmers' Market Guidelines
The Coffeyville Farmers' Market follows the Kansas Department of Agriculture regulations for the sale of retail food. Their objective is to ensure all foods offered for sale are safe and wholesome.
The sale of non-potentially hazardous foods is allowed at the Farmers' Market. Non-potentially hazardous foods include baked goods such as cookies, breads, cakes, cinnamon rolls and fruit pies. Other non-potentially hazardous foods include fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts and honey.
All federal, state and local laws governing retail sales tax must be followed.
The State of Kansas has specific guidelines for the sale of items at Farmers' Markets. Please review and follow these guidelines:
Guidelines Specific to Coffeyville
- Vendors are responsible for collecting and remitting sales tax as required by the State of Kansas.
- Vendors must supply their own tables and chairs.
- Vendors are responsible for their own stalls and shall leave their site clean.
- All prices must be clearly marked.
- Items purchased for resale must be honestly represented with a sign posted stating the origin of the produce.
- Homemade crafts with an agricultural focus are allowed.
- Vendors must reside within a 50-mile radius of Coffeyville.
- No livestock or animals are to be sold.