The City of Coffeyville offers an Average Monthly Payment Plan (AMP) for residential customers to help minimize seasonal variations in utility bills. The monthly payment is based on the average of the current month’s bill plus the previous 11 months. As a result, the monthly payment will vary each month.
To qualify for enrollment in the AMP Plan:
- Must be a residential utility customer of the City of Coffeyville
- Must have a 12-month billing history at the current address
Average Monthly Payment Plan Policy (PDF)
AMP Plan Signup
Print enrollment form (PDF)
- The customer may discontinue participation in the Average Monthly Payment Plan by completing a Request for Removal form or by verbally requesting termination from the Plan
- The City will terminate a customer’s AMP Plan participation if a payment arrangement is implemented
- The City will terminate a customer’s AMP Plan participation if service is disconnected for nonpayment
If a customer is terminated from the AMP Plan at their request, they must wait six months before re-enrolling in the Plan at the next available enrollment period.
If a customer is terminated from the AMP Plan by the City, the customer must wait 12 months before re-enrolling in the Plan at the next available enrollment period.
Request to be removed from AMP
Print AMP removal form (PDF)