HUD Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8)

SEK-CAP Housing Resource Page

Link to apply for Housing Choice Voucher Program

HUD HCV Landlord Resources

Landlord Information Packet

The City of Coffeyville does not accept or process Housing Choice Voucher applications. You will need to contact SEK-CAP (Housing ( to process your application in order to receive Housing Choice Vouchers. If you are a landlord that would like to learn more about receiving HCV’s, then please check out the links above. The City of Coffeyville encourages landlords to consider expanding their tenant potential by accepting HCV’s. Please contact the City of Coffeyville Housing Department if we can assist you in any way.