How do I dispose of hazardous waste materials?
There is a Household Chemical and Waste Division that serves Montgomery County residents. It is open on the 3rd Wednesday of each month and located at 114 N. Wald in Independence. Contact 620-331-4139 for more information. Annually, Household Waste Division will hold a Household Hazardous Waste Collection day in Coffeyville.

Show All Answers

1. Why do I see fire hydrants running?
2. How often are the storm sirens tested?
3. If the storm siren in my neighborhood is not working, who do I call?
4. What is the City's policy for sounding the storm sirens?
5. Are there any public storm shelters?
6. How do I dispose of hazardous waste materials?
7. What type of fire extinguisher do I need for my Home?
8. I live outside the City limits, will CFD respond to my house?
9. What is the City of Coffeyville's ISO rating?
10. Are fire pits allowed in the City limits?